Hey, long time for a post like this!
In this one we’re gonna be talking about how to come up with action steps and figuring out a fastest way to execute them.
This is gonna be awesome! 40 minutes of pure content for you guys!
Lemme know what you think:
Links discussed in the audio:
Notes from the audio
1. A good system is a collection processes, and processes are premade decisions with action steps.
2. The faster you can pass through a particular process, the better. Don’t take too much time obsessive over things, just do it, analyze the outcome and reiterate.
3. Make decisions in advance and come up with a process and an implementation plan.
4. If everyone tells you to do the same thing, don’t do it. There is no alternative when it comes to cold hard data. Look at the facts. Just because startup A got nine billion dollars in funding for developing a SaaS app doesn’t mean you would too. Which leads us into:
5. Figure out an alternative path that is faster